Hello from Victory Mountain! We are excited to announce that we WILL have our gates OPEN FRIDAY @ 5:00 pm. The fields are hard and driveways are excellent. The track is shaping up nicely with lots of new lines and sections. Its a mix of technical woods, fun elevation change, long field sections and a couple safe jumps thrown in the mix.
We have a King of the Mountain theme this year. Come out and race for a crown to see who can be royalty!
*Reminder that I do not have service at the track so it might take me some time to get back to some of you. You can also try contacting Ashley Holcomb (607)229-4629 as she should be able to answer most of your questions.*
We are all very excited to promote our event for the 11th year! Hope to see you all this weekend!
Victory Mountain Dirt Riders
TO WORK THIS ROUND: Email Derek Holcomb at email@example.com or call 607-229-5123
TO WORK ROUND 8 (KNOBBY ACRES) FOR 25 PTS: Email Mark & Cindy Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 607-745-1920 BEFORE 07/07/19
TO WORK ROUND 9 (SCOOTERS) FOR 25 PTS: Email Scottie Rich at email@example.com or call 607-351-9013 BEFORE 07/14/19
Attention NYOA families:
Rocky Mountain should be issuing the race gas credit from the first two rounds to your accounts soon. Be advised that the credits will expire 45 days after they are issued. You will only be receiving the credit if your email address and complete mailing address are current in our system.
Guess what? At NYOA we are focusing more on SAFETY then ever! Please read below to learn how you can help prevent issues from happening at a NYOA event!
NYOA Safety Guidelines:
• All vehicles in the pit area must be operated in a safe and reasonable manner at all times.
• Pit Vehicles, if allowed by the event promoter, must have a valid pass displayed and must travel at a maximum speed of 10 mph. Furthermore, all occupants must be seated in their own manufacturer approved seat.
• Motorized vehicles are NOT permitted in the vendor area.
• Helmets are required for ALL motorcycles/ATV riders when the event gates are open (Not UTV’s).
• There is NO riding “double” allowed.
• Pit riding/racing will NOT be tolerated. Race machines will only permitted to be ridden to and from the race course.
• Smoking will not be permitted within 50 feet of the registration area, tech lines, start lines and the scoring area.
• Access lanes, including all areas around or near the event entrances, the pit area, event registration, or other specified areas, must remain clear of vehicles at all times to allow for free flow of official vehicles, safety crews, ambulances, etc.
• If outdoors, dogs must be kept on leash or in an appropriate corral, kennel or cage. Dogs are NOT permitted in the Start area.
NYOA members are asked to assist with event safety issues wherever they may be, including race courses, pit area, entry gates, start areas, etc. When appropriate, NYOA members should inform event staff, such as course workers, NYOA Safety personnel, or any other Promoter event worker or NYOA staff member. NYOA members are also asked to assist in identifying, and if necessary, the removal of spectators located in unnecessarily high-risk areas, such as the first and/or second turns after the Start. When appropriate, NYOA members should assist with course safety and the compliance of NYOA course guidelines.
Thank you for your cooperation!
*Bobcat of the Twin Tiers is excited to announce that we will be continuing our partnership with the New York Off-road Association for the 2019 season of the Kenda New York X-Country State Championship, an AMA Featured Series.*
Bobcat of the Twin Tiers will again be providing a Bobcat T595 compact track loader to assist in track and event preparation at each race in 2019. Again in 2019, NYOA members will receive a special promotion/discount of a $500 credit toward an attachment with the purchase of a new Bobcat product (skid steer, track loader, or mini excavator). We will also offer NYOA members a 20% discount off daily, weekly, or monthly rental of Bobcat Equipment or Lift Trucks (Toyota, Crown).
We will also be announcing current offers and incentives Bobcat has in place throughout the season at NYOA events.
Bobcat of the Twin Tiers again thanks NYOA for the opportunity to partner with the series, and we wish all of the racers, promoters, and spectators a successful and safe 2019 racing season!
Copyright © 2019 New York Off-Road Association - All Rights Reserved.