HERE IT IS!
The 2021 Banquet Reservations application, come help us Celebrate our 25th year of racing as an organization!!
Thank you everyone for your patience while we figured out the pricing with the new venue to get you the best meal we could. It will be a buffet with two different main meat dishes and all the fixings.
As we get closer we will be updating you with all the information you will need to have for the weekend.
Please click below for application.
2021 Banquet Room Discount Announcement
Updated information added halfway down this post.
After working with Kalahari the banquet committee was able to get a discount on rooms for the year end celebrations banquet. The rooms even include up to 4 passes for the water park!
* The room rates are $289.00 per night (including 4 water park passes)! They also cut the resort fee in 1/2 from $39.99 to $19.99.
* Use the booking link below
* There is only a limited number available at this pricing. 50% is due at the time of booking to hold the reservation.
* If you are planning to stay for both Friday and Saturday night we STRONGLY suggest you book ASAP!! To make sure you are able to get both nights at the discounted rate.
* We are still working on all of the details but wanted to get this information to you as soon as possible.
***Update to original post
- January 29, 2022 all day will be our celebration event. Whether this is your first year or many years racing with us, this is the format that we will be following. We will have an awards ceremony first for all of the youth (PW’s and Mini’s). Then we will have one meal that everyone that’s attending an awards ceremony will be at where we all eat together. After the meal we will have the Adult banquet. We will have another post coming out soon to explain the day in more detail.
* We are planning on having a Corn hole tournament on Friday night for anyone that is arriving on Friday.
* Waterpark tickets (4) come with each nights stay.
* If you are staying Friday and Saturday night the waterpark tickets get you in the park from Friday at 9am-9pm, Saturday at 9am-9pm, and Sunday 9am-3pm.
* Banquet reservation applications will be coming in a couple of weeks. We are still working with Kalahari on that pricing.
* A feature to be aware of this year!
* Being at this convention center will allow us to be able to sit everyone for the meal at the same time.
* Meaning, we will have a youth awards banquet then we will have Dinner, followed by the adult banquet. If you want to participate in one awards ceremony you can. But even better, if you are participating in both awards banquets you will only need to pay for the one meal!!
* A huge thanks to our Banquet Team and to Kalahari Resorts for working with us to make our 2021 season Awards Banquet possible.
* Below is the link to use to get the special discounted rate
Can’t wait to see everyone there!!
Annual Meeting Announcement:
The NYOA annual meeting will be taking place next month on November 14th. At this meeting all of the NYOA Board positions are voted on. President, VP of Bikes, VP of Quads, Secretary, Treasurer, Series Referee, and Promoter Reps.
*Note a Rider Rep also is part of the NYOA Board but they are voted on by the rider base at the Awards Banquet.*
The Board Positions are not paid, but do receive gate credentials for the season in which they serve.
Below is a list of some of the duties of each position also All committees are chaired by a Board Member.
President - Oversees meetings, is part of every committee in NYOA, and is the point of contact for NYOA series personnel and NYOA non-for profit responsibilities.
VP Bike and VP Quads -
They are next in line to assume the Presidents duties if needed. They are responsible to help manage physical NYOA assets as well as work with current and new sponsors.
Secretary- Works with the Board to create the agenda for meetings. Takes minutes at all official meetings and provides copies for the organization.
Treasurer - Track, manage, and organize NYOA non for profit income and expenses.
Series Referee - Leads the competition committee and assists the event referee when needed.
Please reach out if you have any questions at all or want more information.
Do you have a substantial amount of land? Ever wanted to be a promoter of a race for the NYOA series? Follow the button below to our New Promoter/ Track Form!
Fill out the form and either mail, or email it back. This will start the process to get you on "The List" of possible new events!
Any questions regarding the form, please email email@example.com.
We appreciate your interest in being more involved in our great series!
Copyright © 2019 New York Off-Road Association - All Rights Reserved.